I came across this survey from My Food N’ Fitness Diaries. I thought this was a really cool way for bloggers to get to know me a little more and find different ways to connect with my followers… so here it goes 🙂
1. Favorite Cereal as a child?
Honey Bunches of Oats all the way. Oatmeal is my cereal of choice now.
2. Coffee or Tea? With or without milk?
This is a tuff one because I drink both every week day. I like a splash of soy milk in my coffee (unless it is Pumpkin spice flavored and I do not need anything..It is delicious by itself) and I like to add honey or agave to my tea. I read in an article before that adding milk to your tea conteracts the antioxidants in the tea.
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Oatmeal with plain yogurt mixed together… I enjoy the simple things 🙂
1. Sandwiches are usually considered a “lunch food”. If you HAD to choose between a grilled cheese and a PB&J, which would you pick?
PB & J!! yes I am one of those peanut butter fanatics 🙂 However I choose to eat my almond/peanut butter with a spoon rather then turning it into a sandwich haha. I would rather have a peanut butter and banana sandwich over PB&J too….if you have never tried this before then you are really missing out!
2. You can only put 4 ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms,avocado and boiled egg (I know it said 4 but that is hard)…I am lactose intolerant so NO cheese for me. I always go for the olive oil and vinegar (balsamic or red wine) dressing…I told you I like things simple. My green of choice would be spinach but really any leafy green will do.
3. One food you can not live with out at lunch?
FRUIT usually I have an apple or an orange along with my lunch every day.
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and the fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Chipotle Chipotle Chipotle….sorry I got a little excited. I always get the Veggie salad bowl with extra lettuce, fajita vegies, black beans, every salsa (minus the Hot one), and guacamole…YUM! This is making me crave it just typing about it. Andrew does not like Chipotle so I usually get it on Special Fridays at work for lunch.
2. TV/Computer on or off while your eating?
I prefer off but even if it is on it is not like I am paying attention. Food is one of my passions so my attention is on what I am consuming at the time not whatever South Park episode is on the TV (Andrew seems to
always have this on when we are eating…exageration) …it can be difficult for me to have a conversation during a meal haha
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Right now it is usually avocado. I seem to incorporate half an avocado into whatever I am eating for dinner that night, whether it be a salad or quinoa or eggs.
1. Choose between these two American Desserts: Cheesecake or Apple Pie?
Well it back in high school I would have said Cheesecake but since I have become lactose intolerant about 3 years ago it would have to be Apple Pie.
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (italy) or flan (Spain)?
Definitly tiramisu. I love the texture of tiramisu! This is my mom’s favorite dessert. I have never had Flan before so this is not a fair competition for it.
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Cup and I need it to be Frozen Yogurt not Ice Cream with sprinkles on top 🙂
I hope yall enjoy my survey and are able to find some way that we can connect. I’d love to hear what some of your answers are….choose atleast 3 of the questions above and answer them below as a comment 🙂
and HAPPY FRIDAY!